Are you looking for ways on how to dissolve kidney stones? Before you look for ways , it is best to know first some information about their cause. This brief article will give you valuable information about remedies that will surely help you deal with kidney stones formation inside your body.
· It is a hard and like crystalline minerals formed inside your urinary tract or kidney.
· The medical term for it is Nephrolithiasis.
· The five basic kinds are calcium, uric acid, struvite, cysteine and drug-induced.
· The common symptoms are blood in your urine or hematuria and flank pain that can be severe.
· There can be a formation once there is a decrease in volume of your urine and if you form stone substances excessively in the urine.
· The major reason why there is formation is due to dehydration. If you live in a hotter climate and do not make it a habit to drink water, you are a candidate for formation of stones.
· If you have specific medical conditions like gout or take certain supplements or medications, you are at a higher risk.
· Hereditary and dietary factors can also be a factor.
You will undergo treatment if you have severe conditions of stone formation. However, you need to help yourself dissolve kidney stones through proper diet and following natural remedies for kidney stones.
Your diet is a big factor that leads you to form kidney stones. There are different types of kidney stone formation that can be prevented if you follow a strict diet. Drinking sufficient fluids especially water throughout the day is an excellent preventative.
You must limit sodium or salt because it helps increase your excretion of calcium in your urine. In result, you will form kidney stones. It is much better to reduce your salt intake than to reduce your calcium intake.
Foods that are high in animal proteins like fish-contain purines, eggs and meats can increase your chances of forming calcium stones and uric acid stones. Foods that are rich in calcium can help you prevent in the formation of kidney stones and assist you in maintaining your bone density. Try to avoid as well foods high in oxalates like rhubarb and spinach in order to prevent formation of calcium oxalate stones.
It is best to consult a doctor on how for your best treatment options. Take note, there are different kinds of treatment for a certain type of stone. Some can be treated with home remedies and some must be treated through surgery. Your doctor will be able to help you as well to know the causes of the kidney stone formation. Seek help from a dietician in planning your meals in order to lessen your chances of having to deal with the problem again.